Robert G. Lewis
Former New Yorker Robert G. Lewis has been successfully practicing divorce and personal injury law in Tucson for more than 34 years and founded the firm in 1989. He believes what distinguishes him from other Tucson lawyers is not just his success as a litigator – it is his commitment to his clients.
As a married father of three his primary goal is to protect the well-being of his clients and their families while finding solutions that help them to conserve their family assets. “My firm enjoys a reputation for excellence through preparation and innovation. Our experience and our superior record with complex matters set us apart from most other firms.”
For the past 16 years, Martindale-Hubbell, the worlds most trusted legal service, has given Mr. Lewis an AV Preeminent Lawyer Rating, it’s highest possible review rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
Whether you are considering the possible end of your marriage, or have already filed for divorce, you may have confusion over complex legal and financial issues and concerns about your family. We can help by providing you with the understanding and representation you need throughout your divorce.
I will personally stand by your side as we work towards a positive outcome.
There are hundreds of lawyers to choose from:
- Choose one you can TRUST
- Choose one you have FAITH in
- Choose one who will get you what you’re ENTITLED to
- Choose the Law Offices of Robert G. Lewis
Although we do our very best to negotiate settlement, whenever court appearances become necessary, we prepare persuasive legal documents and convincing oral arguments calculated to obtain positive results. When toughness or tenacity is demanded, we are in your corner. We have a burning commitment that comes from really caring about every person and family it has been our pleasure to serve.
We offer innovative approaches, a proven ability to resolve complex legal issues and we strive to serve our clients with excellence. We believe we have a special obligation to our clients to provide effective legal representation and provide sound legal counsel in a confidential, sensitive and secure setting.
We often focus on the unusual and difficult cases. Our experience with complex matters sets us apart from most other firms. We are highly trained, experienced lawyers with a history of excellence.
Our role is to educate, negotiate, mediate or litigate in the best interests of our clients.
- Arizona Supreme Court: 1985
- U.S. District Court, District of AZ: 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit: 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court: 1993
- J.D. California Western School of Law: 1984
- B.A. University of Arizona: 1978
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member State Bar of Arizona 1985 – Present
- Member Pima County Bar Association 1985 – Present
- Past Member Executive Council Family Law Section of the State Bar of Arizona
- Past Member Board of Directors – Jewish Family and Children’s Services of Southern Arizona
- Judge Pro Tempore, Arizona Superior Court 2005 – Present
- President Skyline Esplanade Professional Office Center and Skyline Country Club Home Owners Association
- Legal Counsel Canyon View Little League 2010 – 2012